SEARCH

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I gotta do something


her hairrrr :') i want her hair. omgggg ! her red hairrrrrrr. i really really really really want her hair. i've been dreaming of having her hair since i cant even recall. her hair ! omgggg. i feel like my eyes popped ! hahaha i gotta do something bout my hair but idk when. since i didnt write any letter stated that im not going to school until the last week, i have to go to school. but as usual, i didnt. i have to go to school tomorrow but as i was saying earlier, over my dead body ! hahaha im dying to colour my hair red. but i dont think red suites me. oh yeah,  i was thinking bout blue too. and yes, whiteeee ! but im not quite sure. but the problem is, when should i dye my hair since idk when im going to school again ! FFFFFUUUUUUUUU ! 

No comments: