SEARCH

Friday, November 5, 2010

As sweet as pie

click this image

Boy: You know what?
Girl: What?
Boy: Next time i see you, don’t wear that skirt again, it’s too revealing
Girl: Why? I thought you loved that skirt
Boy: Next time, wear something that reaches to your ankles
Girl: Ok whatever 
Boy: A dress that reaches to your ankles.. and wear long white gloves that reach to your elbows 
Girl: What? 
Boy: Trust me 
Girl: What are you trying to do? Hide me from everyone? 
Boy: Do up your hair as well real pretty 
Girl: Are You listening to what i’m saying? You’re so conservative, don’t choke me like this… Are you kidding me? 
Boy: I’m dead serious. 
Girl: You know i dont like guys who boss me around 
Boy: … Wear a veil 
Girl: … what? 
Boy: Wear this ring too 
Girl: …. 
Boy: Marry Me

No comments: