SEARCH

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Tumblrity


I'm up with nothing now. mom's sitting on the couch with bro. they're watching af. i'm bored. i'll try to figure out something later. i'll try to find something on tumblr. i'll copy and paste it here later, okay ?

I hate when I get that feeling when I know I'm about to cry. When I feel the tears well up, and my face gets flushed. But I hate it even more when I have to hold it in, because someone walks in, or catches me. Because I don't want to have to explain myself. I don't want to hear the 'Are you okay?'s and the 'What happened?'s. Because I know that what I'm feeling, is something you may THINK you understand.. but really, you don't understand it at all. - thekatgirl

you can have the entire world around you and yet you still feel completely alone - secondhandoftime

No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can be completely stupid with - twistedfeeling

No comments: